1311 Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80203
Click here for a map.
Free parking is available in the lot across from the museum on the southwest corner of 13th and Pearl; and in front of the museum.
- The museum is open 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday. Both the museum and administrative offices are closed major holidays.
- General tours are offered at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, free with museum admission. At all other open times, visitors may view the collection without a guide.
- The museum closes at 5:00 pm on Fridays and does not participate in First Friday hours.
CHILDREN 13 AND OLDER WELCOME
Due to the fragile nature of the collections and the popular but
vulnerable salon style in which they are displayed, Kirkland Museum
limits all visitors during open hours and events to those age 13 and up.
Children between the ages of 13 and 17 are welcome, but must be
accompanied by an adult.
- General admission $8.00
- Seniors, Teachers & Students $6.00 with ID
- Groups $5.00 per person for parties of 8 or more with advance reservations. Click here for more information about Group Reservations.
- FREE DAY for all Colorado Residents (ages 13 and up with ID) on Saturday, August 1, 2015 for Colorado Day. Click here for more information.
- Free admission for Kirkland Museum members.
- Free admission for active duty military personnel:
Kirkland Museum is proud to be part of Blue Star Museums again this summer. All active military and their families with military ID (Age 13 and above) will be admitted free. Blue Star Museums is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 2,000 museums across America. The program runs from Memorial Day, May 25, 2015 through Labor Day, September 7, 2015. (Active military are always admitted free to Kirkland Museum!)
GROUP RESERVATION GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to Kirkland Museum.
- An advance reservation for any group of 8 or more people is appreciated and can be made a minimum of 10 days in advance.
- An advance reservation must be made in order for groups to receive the discounted $5 per person Group Admission rate. The group organizer, such as teachers and group leaders, as well as bus drivers, will be admitted free of charge.
- Due to the size of the museum’s galleries, groups larger than 15 people will be asked to break into smaller groups to view the collection. Groups larger than 30 people at any given time are not permitted due to the nature of the displays and small gallery spaces.
- Group reservations can be scheduled Tuesday through Sunday with start times between 11am and 1pm or 2pm to 3:30pm.
- To make a group reservation for 8 or more people, please click on the orange button below to open the reservation form. Once submitted, a museum staff member will contact you to confirm the date and time of your reservation.
- Reservations are first come first serve and are scheduled at the museum’s discretion.
- A single admission payment for each group is requested. Payment can be made in person upon arrival at the museum or in advance with a credit card over the phone. We accept major credit cards, cash or checks.
- Museum parking is free and is located in front of the museum or across the street, on the southwest corner of 13th Avenue and Pearl Street.
- Click here for additional information for school groups.
- We look forward to seeing your group!
You may also call 303-832-8576 ext. 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability of your preferred date and time. Please call or email at any time with questions or changes in itinerary.